Our church choir is open to men, women, boys and girls from 8 to 80+! Although the choir is up and running we would be delighted to welcome new members.
Our vision is to:
- sing exciting and interesting music;
- make the services extra special and to inspire people who attend church;
- sing for weddings and to give concerts;
- be able to sing in different cathedrals;
- be one of the best choirs in Suffolk.
The choir is small, enthusiastic and looking forward to singing again in church when we can. We are very keen to welcome new members. Former experience is great but full training will be given as part of the Royal School of Music training scheme.
If you are interested in joining the choir please contact our Director of Music, Kevin Slingsby, on 01787 389409. There is a choir practice on Tuesday evening from 7:15pm to 8:45pm and a service at 10.15am on Sunday morning plus other special services, concerts and weddings.