Church opening times
This week's pew sheet, readings and sermon
PCC Meetings Secretary
The Rector and his team are available if anyone should feel a need for spiritual guidance or reassurance during this time. Please telephone 01787 247244 or 01787 829788.
Further information about the church's response to the Covid-19 virus is available on our dedicated webpage.
WANTED - PCC Meetings Secretary
Working with a very amicable PCC we need someone who is computer literate to help us with the collating of various reports from sub-committees and preparation of minutes of our six bi-monthly PCC meetings and one annual church Meeting. See the pdf document in the left hand column of this page for further information.
Supporting our local foodbank
Foodbanks still have clients in dire need of support. Our local foodbank remains open to provide emergency food supplies for those within our community who cannot afford food.For some time now, the foodbank has benefitted from the generous donations from the people of Lavenham. You can continue to donate food, toiletries and household.products at the East of England Co-op. Their specific needs will be communicated via their Facebook page: Storehouse Foodbank Sudbury.
You can also make a financial donation on their Facebook page or their website ‘Storehouse Foodbank Sudbury’ and click on ‘give’ or send a cheque, payable to ‘Storehouse’ – to Vineyard Centre, Tudor Road, Sudbury, CO10 1NP.
Thank you for your support!
- Lent Lunches
- Handel's Messiah at Lavenham church on Good Friday - if you have bought tickets or have applied to sing and are entitled to a refund please contact Margaret Lillyman on email@example.com
- Easter Craft Fun at Lavenham church on Thursday 9 April
- The Lent 2020 devotional studies at the Salvation Army Hall - Those who have booklets are encouraged to follow the weekly sessions at home. On request, any who do not yet have a booklet may have one delivered to their home or posted. We are grateful to the Salvation Army for having hosted the first two of these sessions.
- Terry Waite's talk about some of his experiences on 22 April
- Lavenham Vox at Lavenham church on Saturdays in June and July
- Toddler Time on the first Tuesday of each month